As a follow-through to Disability Sunday, Dr. Jeff McNair will be facilitating a class entitled Beyond Suffering. This 10-week Sunday morning adult class will meet 9:30-10:45 am, in Room M200, September 15-November 17.
Topics will include:
- Why Minister to People with Disabilities?
- What Defines a Disability
- The Theology of Disability
- God’s Sovereignty and Human Freedom: A Scriptural Perspective
- Hope: A Proper View of Healing
- The Gospel of Luke: A Framework for a Theology of Suffering and Disability
This is a FREE class and registration is not required.
This curriculum has literally been taught around the world! I have personally taught it in Ukraine, Serbia, El Salvador, China and Uganda as well as the US” said Jeff. “In every setting it has been well received and has made a significant impact on the way in which people affected by disability are seen and understood. Many experiencing disability themselves have also found the course helpful.
“We would invite anyone who is interested to come and celebrate the lives of persons with disabilities!” said Kathi. “You will feel welcomed, loved and a part of God’s plan.”Visit The Beyond Suffering Website